The service provides immediate information of your accounts transactions, and through these transactions for all of your Cooperative Bank of Chania products and services linked to an account.
It is available through the Bank’s eBanking service to individuals and legal entities and offers:
- four notification packages to choose the one that suits your information needs
- immediate notification of transactions and balances of accounts you manage through your eBanking
- security in your transactions
- The service offers the following notification packages:
|Alerts Free||Alerts Monthly Unlimited||Alerts Yearly Unlimited||Mobile Alerts
|Management through:||Web (browser use)||Web (browser use)||Web (browser use)||ChaniaBank Mobile App|
|Notification||via email||via text sms or/and email||via text sms or/and email||Push notification on the registered device|
|Number of Notifications||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of Accounts||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Cost of service||Free||2,4€/month||24€/year||Free|
The service provides the following:
- Automatic renewal of the selected package (for Alerts Free, Alerts Monthly Unlimited, Alerts Yearly Unlimited)
- Selection of the notification text language (Greek or English)
- Temporarily disabling receiving messages at “mute times” during which you do not want to receive notifications
- Changing the phone number or e-mail address to which notifications are received (for Alerts Free, Alerts Monthly Unlimited, Alerts Yearly Unlimited)
- Choosing the type of transactions and the amount over which you want to receive notifications
- Choosing the type of information messages you wish to receive (for Push Notifications)
How do I get notifications?
The alert is made:
- For Alerts Free, Alerts Monthly Unlimited, Alerts Yearly Unlimited
- by receiving a text message via the Viber application or if for any reason it is not possible to receive a message via Viber, then the message is received via text sms to the registered mobile phone number.
- by receiving a message at your email address
- For Mobile Alerts
- upon receipt of a relevant push notification on your registered mobile device on which you have installed the ChaniaBank Mobile App.
Alerts service activation
For Alerts Free, Alerts Monthly Unlimited, Alerts Yealy Unlimited:
- The service is activated by the user through the Bank’s eBanking service (browser use)
Necessary conditions for activating these notification packages are:
- Choosing one of the three specific notification packages
- Choosing the bank accounts for which notifications will be received
- Choosing the type of transactions for which notifications will be received
- The registration of the mobile phone number and email address that you will receive notifications
- The declaration of your deposit account number for the monthly or annual cost of the service where applicable.
- The option to renew automatically or not the selected notification package.1 2
1 If automatic renewal is not selected, you can renew the notification package within the last five days of its scheduled expiration.
2 In case of automatic renewal option, you should make sure that the account has sufficient balance for the cost of the service to be charged on the renewal date or the notification package will be cancelled.
For Mobile Alerts:
- The service is activated by the user through ChaniaBank Mobile App.
Necessary conditions for the activation of Push notifications are:
- The installation of Chaniabank Mobile App on your mobile device
- Registering your specific device in ChaniaBank Mobile App