We treat recruitment as the starting point of a long-lasting mutual relationship.
Our employees’ selection criteria are a combination of cognitive competence in relation to each position’s requirements, skills and personal characteristics of the candidates.
We are interested in people characterized by:
- Moral and integrity
- Adequate educational background
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Developed communication skills
- Team spirit
- Creativity and initiative
- Effective change management
The Cooperative Bank of Chania takes seriously into account the criterion of locality during the staff selection process with a view to financially support the local communities it operates in.
The Human Resources Department is responsible for the processing and filing of CVs into a digital database, which then refers to when the need to search for new staff arises.
Staff selection is conducted through written exams testing knowledge and skills (in cases of mass recruitment) and/or interview.
If you desire to optimize your skills in our growing group, you can submit your Curriculum Vitae to:
- Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our address: 28-32 El. Venizelou St., 73132 Chania
Attn: Human Resources Department