Visit any branch of the Cooperative Bank of Chania and settle easily and securely your payments, debts and financial obligations.
At our branches you can:
- Transfer easily and securely any amount of money to cover your financial obligations, between banks in Greece and abroad
- Pay your bills (simply by presenting the request for payment)
- Benefit from the facilitations the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) offers and perform remittances from and to banks in SEPA countries, with the same terms and conditions that apply in Greece
Carry out transactions and payments wherever you are, at any time serves you, just using your computer and Chania eBanking service. That way, you save operational costs, since the Cooperative Bank of Chania has secured a competitive edge regarding web transactions in the broader banking sector.
For more information on Internet Banking, you can contact the Cooperative Bank of Chania by calling 2821025575, 2821025595, 2821025573 or 2821025526 or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in or Sign up Chania eBanking here.
The Cooperative Bank of Chania offers its clients the advanced quick-transfer service through the international network of MoneyGram, the global leader in financial transfer services.
Visit one of our branches and send money all over the world:
- to more than 190 countries and 186.000 points of service
- with credibility & speed (in just 10 minutes)
- without having to submit your bank account data
- at an especially appealing price