Support for the medium, small and micro size Greek enterprises
In collaboration with the Hellenic Development Bank (HDB)
We provide a wide array of financial tools for the support of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Greece, through the introduction of special purpose funds that secure low-cost funding for MSMEs.
In this context, a Capital Fund was introduced with the title “Entrepreneurship Fund II”.
The Cooperative Bank of Chania participates in the Entrepreneurship Fund II “Business Funding”, managed by the Hellenic Development Bank.
Business Funding - Entrepreneurship Fund II
Aims to promote entrepreneurship, facilitate enterprises access funding and reinforce investments by providing loans with favorable terms.
It includes 3 subprograms:
1) loans that finance investment plans that have not yet been carried out and
2) business development loans (special purpose working capitals).
3) Working capital loans with interest rebate
For information regarding the ETEAN II programs, you can visit any of our Branches.
Submit your funding request and a file will be advanced to the Brach you indicate on your request.
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, according to the Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC (employ fewer than 250 persons within the SME category and have an annual turnover not exceeding EUR 50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding EUR 43 million), that operate legally in Greece, except the cases mentioned in the category Non-eligible Enterprises.
- Enterprises that don’t have outstanding tax or social insurance obligations
- Enterprises that have received a guarantee from the former ETEAN S.A. for programs that have been concluded or are still ongoing and keep updated guaranteed loan liabilities
- Enterprises that do not exceed the highest amount of financing as it is defined by the de minimis Regulation
An enterprise may receive or have been financed from all three subprograms of the “Entrepreneurship Fund”; however, the total amount of financing cannot surpass 1,5m Euros and De Minimis Regulation should be observed.